Get up to 12% discount when selecting OneVoice Operator Connect bundled with other products such as Business Broadband & Microsoft 365. Valid until 28th February, 2023.
OneVoice for Operator Connect
Now more than ever, we require a seamless way to stay connected with customers and colleagues. If your business has invested in Microsoft 365, and you’re looking to bring telephony to Microsoft Teams OneVoice for Operator Connect is the right solution for your business! With OneVoice, Powered by Liquid Intelligent Technologies your customers and colleagues are simply a call away. OneVoice for Operator Connect is the simplest way to enable calling by quickly enabling user numbers and calling plans directly within Microsoft’s Teams Admin Portal using Liquid’s high quality voice network.
Leverage your business: The value of OneVoice
- OneVoice for Operator Connect has Coverage across 6 countries: South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Rwanda and Uganda.
- Automated Simplified Deployment: Simplify and automated provisioning within a few clicks! You can provision seats directly from your Microsoft Teams Admin centre seamlessly and get your numbers within minutes, whilst receiving the best possible user experience.
- Managed Service – end to end: OneVoice for Operator Connect allows you to bring your own operator to Teams with a fully managed and integrated experience. Our team is on standby ready to help you get setup, from managing the Teams Admin centre or updating security policies or updating user profiles to Teams only mode our team of certified engineers are ready to assist.
- Save on money: Public switched telephone network (PSTN) calling services and Session Border Controllers (SBCs) are managed by us, allowing you to save on hardware purchase and management. This saving can be reinvested in your business to enable additional users or services.
- Call Recording & TMS: Get detailed reporting on all costs across your organisation, through our Telephone Management System which integrates into Microsoft Teams. Enforce your governance & compliance policies through our call recording platform, all your data is managed through the online portal.
- Enhance employee productivity: OneVoice for Operator Connect offers consolidation of globally disparate voice services and Unified Communication infrastructure into a single communication solution, your employees’ productivity is increased through enhanced voice communication and collaboration.
- Local billing and support: We offer in-country billing to make your business easier. Combined with enhanced support and reliability we provide technical support and shared service level agreements providing a seamless experience to our customers for enhanced reliability.
Get the best from Liquid
As Microsoft Gold Partner, we will help boost your productivity by delivering secure, carrier-grade voice from a single vendor and enable borderless cloud-based enterprise collaboration.
- Local knowledge and expertise: We are a proud African, privately-owned, independent company
- International Coverage: We have coverage in 6 countries with full Public switched telephone network (PSTN) replacement
- 24/7 Global Support: We offer proactive monitoring and full technical support
- A network like no other: As a single network, we offer faster speeds, more reliability and tighter security than other networks
View our calling plans
To learn more about OneVoice or to get started, please complete the form and our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your requirements.